Pulp Kharma v.2 – Rules Light RPG SUPER BUNDLE!
Products in Bundle
In Pulp Kharma the Player Characters (PCs) are the stars of the show. The stats for each PC fits on a playing card for fast play. All that will be needed to play the game is a single six sided die (D6), and a single twenty sided die (D20) for use on outcome tables if you choose to use them.
Making the Characters are almost as much fun as playing them. Needless to say, play is very Pulpy with Characters performing amazing actions, and fighting against outrageous enemies.
The Game Master (GM) controls the World and Non-Player Characters (NPCs). The PCs and NPCs can be pre-generated or can be selected in any way the GM determines. However, there is a section on how to generate new Characters if you ever need to do this.
This adventure is designed to be used with Pulp Kharma v.2.
“The Fearful Forest” is intended to be a one shot that lasts about two hours. Although I have attached some pre-generated characters I do encourage the players to make their own. Part of the fun of Pulp Kharma is making the characters.
In 1944 a small team of SAS troopers are dropped into the Vosges area of Northeast France. Vosges is the area where Joan of Arc was born. Their General Mission:
- Reconnaissance – examine the area for German troop positions and order of battle information.
- Liaison – contact the Resistance and help to arm and train.
- Sabotage – if possible use assets available to hamper German activity in the area, and interfere with the German supply lines.
What starts out as a standard SAS reconnaissance and liaison mission with the French Resistance turns into a deadly confrontation with The Secret Order of the Black Sun! Who will discover the true secret of Joan of Arc?
What you get:
- Player Guide – To be freely given to the players so they have the necessary information.
- GM GUIDE and GM Cards – The cards are intended to be cut out for use as an easier and more convenient reference. Similar to the Player Guide, but with extensive information that the GM will need to know, and the Players may need to find out. The GM also can choose to give certain PCs access to information by handing the PC a card at the GM's discretion.
- Character Cards – Intended to be cut out and used by the GM and PCs. Blank cards are included as well.
This scenario was designed to be played with Pulp Kharma v.2.
This is an adventure designed to be played with Pulp Kharma v.2.
It is a mash-up inspired by two famous science fiction franchises. One seems a bit like a Western in outer space, and the other seems a bit like a kung fu movie in outer space. When you look at the Character Cards at the end I think you are going to be able to figure it out.
The PCs of this adventure are the crew of a space ship named Tranquility. They are struck by a strange cosmic phenomenon that can at best be described as a “space storm”. The ship is sucked into a strange vortex. The instruments mostly stop working, and some are damaged beyond repair. Luckily the engine, artificial gravity, and the life support are fine.
And everything is quiet. As if nothing had ever happened. There is no sign of any “space storm”. And they are not where they were when the storm pulled them into the vortex.
As the adventure proceeds they discover they are in a very strange place indeed. There is a planet named Bendor inhabited by short hairy humanoids called Ezoks. And there are other familiar characters as well, some not so friendly.